An early 18th century house, the seat of the Harrison family until the 1950s. According to Lewis it was built on the site of Castle Dod, an old Fitzgerald castle and was inhabited by Standish Harrison in 1837. A map dated 1736 in the National Library includes a drawing of the house then known as Castle Dodd. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted that it was the residence of Mrs. Harrison, widow of General Harrison. It provides a description of the great hall which contained artefacts that had been unearthed on the estate during the construction of the nearby railway. Castle Harrison was inherited by five sisters in 1951 and the estate was sold to the Land Commission in 1956. The house was subsequently demolished.