This house dates from the 1770s and was the home of the O'Keeffe family, occupied by Maurice O'Keeffe in 1814. The property was held from the Aldworths. Manus O'Keeffe was resident in the mid 19th century, when the buildings were valued at £14+. In 1943 the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted it as the home of the Guerin family. It is still extant and well maintained.