The residence of the Carter family or their agent, built on the site of the old glebe house at Logmore. Occupied at the time of Griffith's Valuation by John Crampton. The house was leased in 1877 to Gerald Henry Bingham and with 56 acres was offered for sale in the Landed Estates' Court in 1885. It is named on the 25-inch Ordnance survey map of the 1890s as Logmore House. The site is now a school.