Edward Gillman held this property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £24. Lewis records the property as the seat of J. Gillman in 1837. It was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in June 1851. In the late 1770s it was occupied by a member of the Baker family. There is still an extant house at this site.