At the time of Griffith's Valuation, William Hull held this property in fee when it was valued at £20. It had also been noted by Lewis as the seat of the Hull family in 1837. In 1814 it was the residence of R.E. Hull. The 1st-edition Ordnance Map also indicates the site of Old Leamcon House as well as a defensive battery. Leamcon House is still extant and occupied.