At the time of Griffith's Valuation, this property was held in fee by Richard L. Blair and valued at £20. In 1837 Lewis had noted it as the seat of R.L. Blair. Leet refers to it as the seat of Cornelius O' Connor in 1814. It was offered for sale, as part of the Blair estate sale, in April 1866 when it was noted that "with judicious outlay in repairs it might be rendered very comfortable".
The house is still extant and now houses a restaurant and luxury accommodation. See www.blairscove.ie