This house marked on the first Ordnance Survey map but not named would appear to have been the Ormsby's main residence in this townland. In 1786 Wilson refers to Grange as the seat of Gilbert Ormsby. It is labelled Grange House on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. The townland was part of the Farrell estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation. There is still a house extant at this site.