In 1786 Wilson refers to Castlehill as the seat of Mr. [Mc]Cormack. The Cormacks lived at Castlehill until the mid 1830s. A new house was built in the late 1830s for John Walsh, an attorney of Hume Street, Dublin. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was held in fee by him and valued at £34. It was the residence of Edward Walsh in 1894. It is still extant.