At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Lionel Fleming held this property in fee, when it was valued at £22. Both Lewis, in 1837, and Leet in 1814, noted it as the seat of Beecher Fleming. It is shown on Taylor and Skinner's 1783 map apparently the residence of a Tonson family and Wilson refers to it as a seat of Lord Riversdale in 1786. It was owned by the representatives of Beecher Fleming in 1906 when it was valued at £28 5s. In the early 1940s the Irish Tourist Association survey mentions that it was occupied by a Trinder family. Bence-Jones notes that this house is now demolished though a farm exists at the site.