This house is named Massy House on the first Ordnance Survey map and was the main residence of Lord Massy in the first decade of the 19th century. In 1814 Anglesborough was occupied by Hugh Toutstone [Touchstone]. Lewis describes Massy Lodge as the elegant residence of Lord Massy. At the time of the first Ordnance Survey Massy Lodge was the residence of Robert Harding. It was held by Lord Massy in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation and valued at £24+. The partly demolished house is now owned by the Hanly family.