Maidenhall was the residence of Boucher Esq in the 1770s and in 1786. Home of the Holmes family in the first half of the 19th century. R. Low Holmes was occupying the house in 1837 and Mrs Susan Holmes in the early 1850s. She held the property from the Reverend Benjamin W. Bradshaw. The buildings were valued at £14. A house is still extant at the site.