An 18th century house, home of the Palmer family. Wilson refers to it as the seat of Thomas Palmer in 1786. Blake records that it was leased to John Bourke at the time of the 1798 rebellion. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was occupied by Thomas Palmer, leasing from Ernest Knox, and valued at £15. Later sold by the Palmers to the McCormack family who owned it until the 1920s. it is now a ruin.