An 18th century house built by the Cox family. This house valued at £39 was the home of William Cox in the 1850s and 1870s. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was held from the Court of Chancery. Bence Jones records this house as now derelict. Described as the Irish Tourist Association surveyor in 1944 as a "grand" Georgian house but in a very bad state of repair.