The home of Powell in the late 1770s and 1780s, this house was the residence of Sir J. De Burgh Baronet in 1814, of Godfrey Massy in 1837 and of Eyre Lloyd in the early 1850s. Eyre Lloyd held the property from Eyre Powell and it was valued at £46. This mansion house valued at £43 was occupied by Anne G. Crosby in 1906. It is now a ruin.