The home of the Barry family in the 18th and 19th centuries, the house became known as Sandville in the early 19th century. The Ordnance Survey Name Book dates the building 1799. John Barry occupied this house on the Kelly estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £26. John Grene Barry was resident in the 1870s and 1880s. Buildings are still extant at the site.