The seat of the Croker family from early in the 18th century. Bence Jones writes that the house was built in 1774 and that it became a ruin during the 20th century. It was valued at £70 in the mid 19th century and held in fee by John Croker. The seat of H.S. Croker in 1894. By 1906 this house was valued at £119+ and was occupied by Courtenay Croker. The Irish Tourist Association Survey records the occupation of this house by the Defence Forces in 1942. It is now a ruin.