A mid 18th century house, Wilson refers to Atthyflin as the seat of the Westropps in 1786. The house was occupied by Hamilton Jackson at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held from John Westropp. The buildings were valued at £50. In 1943 this house was owned by Mrs A. White, nee Massy Westropp and its contents at this time are described by the Irish Tourist Association surveyor. Home of a branch of the Hewson family in the 20th century. It is still extant.