Occupied by George Fosberry in 1814 and by J. Dickson in 1837. This one storey house was described as a ''comfortable slated cottage built in 1812 by the present occupier Col. John Dickson'' [brother of the Reverend Richard]. This house, valued at £22 at the time of Griffith's Valuation, was occupied by Samuel D. Power who held it from John Pigott. Clonshire is now the location of a large equestrian centre. Owned by the Greenall family, Lord Daresbury, in the 20th century. [The Greenalls also bought Mount Coote].