A house occupied by Thomas Davenport from at least 1837. The Ordnance Survey Field Name Books circa 1840 state that the house was built by John Evans "about 90 years" previously. It was two storeys high. The house was valued at £15 in the early 1850s and was held from Daniel D. Power. The house is still extant and now owned by John Feheney. For more information see www.iverusresearchfoundation.com (See ‘Research Notes’, Ballinacourty House).