Edward Denny was leasing this property to William J. Neligan at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £18 Lewis refers to it as the seat of Barry Collins while Oyster Lodge was the residence of Mr.Neligan in 1837. IIn the 1830s, the Ordnance Survey Field Name Books mention Oyster Hall as the seat of Daniel Supple but originally built by George Rowan in 1804. In 1814, Leet refers to Oyster Hall as the residence of George Rowan. Bary states that Oyster Hall was orginally built by the Rowans but was associated with the Neligans by the middle of the nineteenth century. It is no longer extant.