Lewis refers to "Millview" as the seat of Kerry Supple in 1837. A house named Millford is shown in the parish of Rattoo on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map, adjacent to a building labelled Millford Tuck Mill. The house is present on the 25-inch map of the 1890s but the mill is not labelled. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Justice Rice held this property from the Provost and Fellows of Trinity College when it was valued at £2 15s. Bary writes that it burned down in the 1970s and is now a ruin.