James Raymond was occupying this property at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £17 5s. In 1837 Lewis noted it as the seat of James Raymond while in 1814, Leet refers to it as the residence of James W. Raymond. In 1786 Wilson had also noted it as a seat of the Raymond family. In 1906 it was owned by the representatives of James Raymond and valued at £17. Bary states that this property was originally associated with the Fitzmaurice family, Lords Kerry, but that it passed to the Raymond family in whose possession it remained until the mid-twentieth century. It is still extant and occupied.