Sir John Benn-Walsh was leasing this property to Laurence Buckley at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £12 10s. In 1814 Leet refers to it as the residence of Mrs. Julian. Wilson writing in 1786, mentions Tullamore as the seat of Rev. Mr. Julian. In 1837 Lewis noted it as the seat of C. Julian. Bary writes that it was a house mostly associated with the Julian family. It was derelict at the end of the twentieth century.