Alexander Elliott was leasing this property from William Monsell at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £22 10s. While it is labelled Garrantanavally House on the 1st editon Ordnance Survey map, it seems to have been generally known as Tanavalla House. Lewis states Tannavalla was the seat of A. Elliott in 1837. Bary states that the original house was destroyed by fire in the 1820s and rebuilt in Regency style. The Elliotts owned the property until at least the 1870s after which it was the occupied by the Cooke family. It was burned in 1920.