Francis Raymond was leasing this property to Richard Roland Chute at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £30. In 1906 it was owned by Rowland Chute and valued at £30. Bary states that this house was associated with the Chute family and may have been built by them in the eighteenth century. It remained in the family until the 1930s and is still extant and occupied. The 25-inch edition Ordnance Survey map indicates an additional house in the townland, labelled Lee Brook House. A much enlarged version of this building now serves as Ballygarry House Hotel [Q866134].