A pink three storey house, home of a branch of the Vandeleur family in the 18th and early 19th centuries. In 1786 Wilson refers to it as the seat of Boyle Vandeleur. Also occupied by Boyle Vandeleur in 1814 and by John Scott Vandeleur in 1837 according to Lewis. It was the centre of the famous Rathlaheen Co-operative in the early 19th century. Following the bankruptcy of John Scott Vandeleur in the 1830s Pierce Creagh occupied the house holding it from the Vandeleurs. It later became a Stoney home. They were resident in 1906. The house is no longer extant.