Rev. Brownrigg (or possibly Browning) Drew was in possession of Kiltallagh Glebe at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £17. Lewis records it as the seat of Rev.J. Murphy in 1837. In 1786 Wilson refers to "Menus"as the house of Dr. Drew but he also refers to a residence of Rev. Dr. Day, near Kiltalla church. Bary mentions that it was renovated by Rev. Murphy earlier in the nineteenth century. It was also associated with the Day and Godfrey families. In 1920 it was sold to the Boyle family by the Representative Church Body and is still extant and occupied.