Sir William Godfrey was leasing this property to James O'Neill at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £7 5s, and part of a holding of 170 acres. It was recorded as the seat of F. Walker by Lewis in 1837 and Leet in 1814 as the seat of Francis Walker. Bary states that it was built by Francis Walker in 1808. The house passed to the Cronin family in the 1880s. It is stil extant and occupied.