Sir William Godfrey was leasing this property to Cornelius Murphy at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £10 5s. Lewis records it as the residence of Reverend O'Connor, PP, in 1837. In 1814 Leet mentions Annagh as the seat of Giles Rae. Bary writes that it was built by the Godfreys in the eighteenth century and was lived in by various members of that family until the early nineteenth century when it was occupied by tenants. It was tragically burnt to the ground in the late twentieth century.
Sir William was leasing a second property in this townland to Willam R. Burke, valued at £8 10s.