Home of the Daltons for much of the 18th century. Occupied by Simon O'Donnell in 1814 and by Edward Maunsell (son of George of the Ballywilliam, county Limerick family) in 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £30. Maunsell held the property from Matthew Canny. Inherited by Maunsell's fifth son Thomas. It was sold to Shannon Development in the 20th century.