Daniel Cronin was occupying the Park property at the time of Griffith’s Valuation, when it was valued at £44. Lewis mentions it as a handsome residence of D. Cronin in 1837. Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to it as the seat of Mr. Cronen. Bary states that it seems to have been originally built in the 18th century but later re-modelled. The Cronins to whom it belonged eventually became Cronin-Coltsmanns on inheriting the Flesk Castle property. It has been extensively altered and run as the Heights Hotel since the mid 20th century.