A 3 storey house dating back to the 17th century, it was originally a Hickman home. The Hickmans sold the property to the Peacockes in the mid 18th century. In 1786 Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. Peacocke. Occupied by Daniel Powel in 1814 the house was later owned by the Roche family of Limerick and leased to the Lyons, who eventually bought the property. Now owned by the Murphy family through marriage with a member of the Lyons family.