Thomas Jermyn was leasing a house valued at £10 10s to John Jermyn at the time of Griffith’s Valuation. Lewis describes Castle Cove as the seat of Mr. O'Sullivan in 1837 though he may have been referring to West Cove House. Leet, in 1814, mentions "Cooe Castle" as the seat of David Jermyn, Bary notes that Castle Cove was in the possession of the Jermyn family in the nineteenth century. They were agents for the Bland estate. It is no longer extant.