At the time of Griffith’s Valuation, Mrs. John Hickson was leasing this house, valued at over £27, from Reverend Maurice Townsend. 1n 1837, Lewis describes the property as formerly belonging to the Knight of Kerry. It is most likely the property at Dingle referred to by Wilson in 1786. It is no longer extant. A new community school for Dingle has been constructed near the site.