At the time of Griffith’s Valuation, Timothy Moriarty was leasing a property valued at almost £6 from the Earl of Cork’s estate. The Ordnance Survey Name Books of the 1830s mention that the house was built by Timothy Moriarty in 1820. Bary states that this is an ancient house, associated with the Moriarty family for many years. It is still extant. In the same townland Timothy Griffin was leasing Manor Court House [Q602022] from the Moriartys. It is described as "in ruins" on the 1st edition OS map and was valued at £1 15s in 1852.