Occupied by John Trousdell in 1814. Later the home of the Blairs who intermarried with the Persses of Moyode, county Galway. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by William Blair leasing from the Vandeleur estate when the house was valued at £14. The property was labelled Cappagh House on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. Modern building has taken place in the area.