Home of a branch of the Hickman family in the 18th century. Weir writes that the Tymons lived here at the end of the 18th century. Occupied by Thomas Pilkington in 1814 and later by the O'Donnell family and then the Brews. No house is named on the first Ordnance Survey map of 1842. George Brew held a house valued at 2 shillings at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The original house was demolished and replaced by a late 19th century house. Also known as Elmgreen, Taylor and Skinner's map 1778 shows two houses beside each other named Elmgreen occupied by Hickman and Ballykett by Monsell.