The Ordnance Survey Name Books record Kinnard Lodge as the property of the Paget family in 1837. It appears that it, like other houses in the area, was used as a summer bathing lodge. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was occupied by James Paget and was valued at £9. A second house in the townland was occupied by Henry Simpson, leasing from James Paget, and was valued at £6. Kinard Lodge is still extant and occupied.