Built as the residence of the Protestant Bishop of Elphin in 1685 from money bequeathed by Bishop Hudson. Altered in the mid 18th century and remained as the Bishop's residence until 1845. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the home of Arthur O'Conor, younger brother of Denis O'Conor of Mount Druid. Valued then at £55 and held from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners. Accidentally burnt in 1911, the main block is now demolished.