Lewis writes that the house was situated on an isolated hill and formed "a conspicuous object in the surrounding scenery". Valued at £15 in the mid 19th century. Wilson, in 1786, refers to it as the seat of Mr. Dillon. In the possession of Samuel Russell in 1906 when the buildings were valued at £3. It is no longer extant.