A Blakeney property, built circa 1750.Taylor and Skinner note is as occupied by Owens esquire in 1778. In 1786, Wilson refers to it as the seat of Samuel Owens Lee. It was the residence of Richard Kelly in 1814 and held by Patrick O'Connor at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the house was valued at £36. In the 1890s it became the home of the Blake-Kellys, although Nicholas O'Conor is recorded as the occupier in the valuation lists for 1906. Still extant and restored in the early 21st century.