Occupied by Mr Bart Purdue in 1814 and in the 1830s described as a gent's seat belonging to Mr Bond with a neat demesne attached. The sale rental of 1856 states that it was built by the Reverend James Bond. In the 1850s held by Richard Bond in fee from the Court of Chancery and described as a herd's house with office. The home of Benjamin Greene in 1906. Occupied until the late 20th century, now derelict.