In 1786 Wilson mentions "Kiltolla" as the seat of Patrick D'Arcy. Lewis records Kiltullagh House as the seat of J. D'Arcy in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Pierce Joyce held a herd's house here valued at almost £4. It is described as "in ruins" on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s and these ruins are still extant.