The Knight of Glin stated that this was a late 18th century and early 19th century house built for the O'Haras. This may be the residence known as Tullinadaly, occupied by William Brannock, recorded in 1814, and by James Kirwan in 1837. Earlier, in 1786, Wilson refers to "Tullinadaly" as the seat of Mr. Bodkin. Valued at £15 and occupied by Laurence Mullins at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It is now a ruin.