The principal residence of the Mahon family, designed by Sir Richard Morrison circa 1801, replacing an earlier house. Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to this earlier house as the seat of Mr. Mahon. In the 1830s the Ordnance Survey Name Books describe it as in good repair but Sir Ross Mahon was not resident there at the time. Sir William Mahon was still in possession of the property in 1906 when it was valued at £67. In 1979 the house was sold by the Mahons to John Horan, who advertised the house for sale again in 1988. The house is still extant.