Tighe (The Heath)
- Robert Tighe was a prosperous merchant of Ballinrobe, barony of Kilmainemore, county Mayo, in the mid 19th century who bought lands for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Robert Tighe held three townlands in the parish of Kilmainemore, barony of Kilmaine, county Mayo, previously part of the estate of Arthur Browne of Glencorrib, parish of Shrule, and one townland in parish of Crossboyne, barony of Clanmorris, bought from the Blakes of Merlin Park. He held a townland in the parish of Templetogher, barony of Ballymoe, county Galway, in the mid 1850s. In 1863 Tighe bought The Heath from the Blakes. His first wife was Catherine, daughter of Thomas Kelly, and their eldest son, Thomas, was Member of Parliament for county Mayo in 1874. In 1875 he married Marie Antionette Dolphin of Danesfort, county Galway. By 1876 members of the Tighe family owned more than 2,000 acres in county Mayo and 1,025 acres in county Galway. Part of the Tighe's county Mayo estate was sold to the Congested Districts' Board in May 1906. 593 acres belonging to Thomas Tighe in county Galway were vested in the Congested Districts' Board on 26 April 1907. Robert Dolphin Tighe is recorded as the owner of over 340 acres of untenanted demesne land and a mansion house valued at £15 at Lisduff, Loughrea, in 1906.
- At the time of Griffith's Valuation Oliver Dolphin held land in the parish of Killoscobe, barony of Tiaquin, county Galway. Lands at Bushfield, barony of Loughrea were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates court in February 1857. A mill premises, the property of Henry Joseph Dolphin, in the town of Loughrea, was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates court in November 1860. It was purchased by Dr. Henry Cloran. The estate of Robert Ruttledge was offered for sale in the Landed Estates Court in November 1861. It included fee-simple, leasehold and perpetuity estates in the barony of Longford, county Galway. Among this property was over 300 acres in the parish of Abbeygormacan, held on a lease in perpetuity from Thomas Ruttledge to Redmond Dolphin.
In 1814 the property at Corr was the residence of Redmond Dolphin.
In the 1870s Oliver Dolphin of Turoe owned an estate of 1,171 acres, while his brother Peter Dolphin of Danesfort owned 1,389 acres.