- Richard Rathbourne/Rathborne was the lessor of several townlands in the parishes of Ardrahan and Killora in the barony of Dunkellin in 1855. The Ardrahan property is also recorded in the OS Name Books from the 1830s. Some of the townlands in the parish of Killora are recorded as the property of the Massy estate at that time. Also in the 1830s the Rathbourne estate was recorded as the proprietor of townlands in the parish of Kilcolgan which were in turn leased to the Persse estate. The Rathbourne family resided at Ballymore in the parish of Killora since the later 17th or early 18th century. This house appears to have been on long term lease from the Clanricarde estate. Evidence which Rathbourne gave to a Royal Commission suggests he left the area due to agrarian agitation later in the 19th century.
- In the 1870s Henry Torrens Graham of Dublin owned 1,595 acres in county Galway. He was the son of Major Charles Graham and Frances Persse of Moyode. He married in 1852 Eleanor Rathborne of Ballymore, county Galway. http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mikehaydock&id=I22