- The Redington family estate was centred on their house at Kilcornan. This had previously been a Burke estate which the Redingtons had acquired through marriage. Christopher Redington is described as a resident proprietor in 1824. In the 1830s townlands in the parishes of Kilconickny & Kilconierin are recorded as being the property of Mr. Redington. In 1855 Sir Thomas Redington owned several townlands in the parishes of Ballynacourty Kilconierin and Stradbally in the barony of Dunkellin including a house valued at £4 but accompanied by 100 acres of land. This was leased by Sir Thomas Redington to John Caven at Ballynamanagh in the parish of Ballynacourty. Also 8 townlands in the parish of Kilkerrin, barony of Tiaquin, were part of the Redington estate. The family owned over 10,000 acres in county Galway in the 1870s. In 1906 Anne Redington is recorded as the owner of over 900 acres of untenanted demesne lands at Kilcornan. In December 1913 2,748 acres of the estate of the Misses Reddington was vested in the Congested Districts' Board.
- The Redingtons held land in the Dangan locality from at least the 1830s. At the time of Griffith's Valuation John Redington of Dangan held a townland in the parish of Rahoon, barony of Galway. By the 1870s Mrs Eleanor Redington of Dangan owned over 1,500 acres in the town and county of Galway. In June 1876 and August 1877 a townland named Pollnaclogha, belonging to the Redingtons in the parish and barony of Moycullen and containing almost 1400 acres, was advertised for sale. Pollnaclogha belonged to the Law Life Assurance Society in the mid 1850s.
- In the late 18th century Nicholas Redington, eldest son of Thomas Redington of Creganna, was living at Mirehill, in the barony of Clare, county Galway, which he may have held on a long lease from the St Georges. The property passed to his nephew and heir Thomas Redington, who lived at Rye Hill in the parish of Monieva, barony of Tiaquin and subsequently to Stephen Roche, Redington’s son in law. According to the Ordnance Survey Field Name books, John O'Flaherty of Mirehill was acting as agent to Thomas Redington's estate in the parish of Ballynacourty. At the time of Griffith’s Valuation Mary Redington held land in the parishes of Tuam and Belclare, barony of Clare. She leased Caherhugh to Michael Cullinane. It is clear from the Ordnance Survey Field Name Books that Caherhugh was part of the Redington/Roche estate. They also indicate that Mrs. Redington was the proprietor of townlands in the parish of Athenry. Mrs Mary Redington owned 166 acres in county Galway in the 1870s.
- In the late 18th century the Ryehill estate in the parish of Monivea, barony of Tiaquin, county Galway, belonged to a branch of the Redington family of Kilcornan. It was owned by the descendants of Michael Redington, a younger son of Thomas Redington (died 1780) and his wife Margaret Lynch. There was a long legal dispute over ownership of the estate with the Kilcornan branch of the family. Thomas Redington, son of Michael, died in 1828 without a male heir and his estate passed to his daughter Eleanor, who had married Stephen Roche of Granagh Castle, county Kilkenny in 1832. Over 800 acres of the Ryehill estate, in which Mrs Eleanor Redington had a life interest, were advertised for sale by James Balfe or his assignee Patrick Dignan in 1860. Stephen Roche was the grandson of Stephen Roche and his wife Sarah daughter and co heir of John O'Brien of Moyvanine and Clounties [Cloonty, parishes of Kilmoylan and Shanagolden], county Limerick and it was from the O'Briens that the Roches obtained their county Limerick estate. In the 1870s the Redington Roches owned 3,217 acres in county Galway, 88 acres in county Mayo, 1,166 acres in county Limerick and an estate in county Kilkenny. About 4,000 acres of their county Galway estate was vested in the Congested Districts' Board in 1911.