- John Burke, of Normangrove, near Kinvara, is recorded as offering lands for lease in that area in the 1820s. Redmond Burke of Annagh is recorded as a proprietor in the parish of Ardrahan in the 1830s. Portions of the Burke lands at Lisbrien in the barony of Kiltartan were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates court in June, 1864. It had previously been offered for sale in 1850. In the 1870s Redmond Burke is recorded as the owner of over 900 acres in county Galway.
The estate of Redmond Burke at Annagh in the barony of Kiltartan was offered for sale in the Land Judges' court in June 1882. This sale also included the house known as Mount Vernon and lands in the townland of Kilcorkey, parish of Rahoon, county of the town of Galway. In 1906 Myles J. and John Burke owned 150 acres of untenanted demesne lands at Lisbrine.
- The Rosengrave family were associated with the Gort, county Galway, locality from at least the late 18th century. John Rosengrave of Gort had three sons John, Matthew and Jeremiah. Matthew Rosengrave is recorded as leasing a substantial property at Lisheen, in the parish of Kilmacduagh, to Patrick Carrick, in 1855. He is also recorded as the proprietor of townlands in the parish of Beagh in the 1830s. Matthew Rosengrave, acting on behalf of Redmond Burke of Annagh, Gort, owned over 200 acres at Carrigoran, parish of Kilnasoolagh, barony of Bunratty Lower, county Clare in the 1870s. Jeremiah Rosingrave bought part of the county Clare estate of Edward Clive, Earl of Powis in 1842. Fee farm rents in the barony of Bunratty Lower were advertised for sale in July 1873. The Irish Times reported that one of these lots was purchased by Sir Augustine Fitzgerald.
- Patrick Carrick was leasing property in the parishes of Beagh, Kilmacduagh and Kitartan at the time of Griffith's Valuation. He is recorded as the owner of over 120 acres in the 1870s.