- At the time of Griffith's Valuation Alexander Wadham Wyndham held nine townlands in the parish of Burrishoole and six townlands in the parish of Islandeady, barony of Burrishoole, county Mayo, some of which he purchased from Reverend John Hervey Ashworth. Other parts of these lands had been leased by the O'Donels to the Marquess of Sligo and Wyndham purchased the Marquess of Sligo's interest in 1853. Patrick B. Ryan from county Tipperary leased land from Captain Wyndham in the 1850s. Some of the Wyndham estate in the parish of Burrishoole was soon after in the hands of the Stoney family and six townlands were in the possession of H.M. Anketell Jones in the early 20th century.
- Six townlands in the parish and barony of Burrishoole, county Mayo, were occupied by Henry Moutray Antekell Jones in the early years of the 20th century. These townlands were formerly the property of the Wyndham family. Antekell Jones was also leasing the Burrishoole fishery from the Marquess of Sligo. The National Library has an auction poster for the sale of the Antekell Jones estate in 1903, most of which was sold to the Congested Districts' Board in 1906-1907.